I’m working on a retail management writing question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
- I already finish most part, I want to have the missing part finished especially the 6ps. I dont’ have a single source on it, and many of what i wrote aren’t supported, so i need some citation. I didn’t write 5-7 as well. I also want the format(u don’t have to fill out the course and name information) to be set up as well The doc has been attached.Thanks!
- 3-page typed paper; Times New Roman font, 12 point
- Double spaced; 1” margins; Include and introduction and conclusion.
- Include cover page with running head (See the APA guide on how to format the running head)
- Separate reference page and in text citations, if applicable (Final paper should be 4-5 pgs.)
- LIM college uses the APA method of writing and formatting research papers. Please review the APA guide via the LIM Library/Writing Center home page or this link: https://limcollege.libguides.com/apaLinks to an external site.
Create a product or service that you wish to sell to retailer or directly to consumers. Develop a retail strategy for this product or service by answering the following questions:
- Explain what the product or service is. Describe how it will be sold, to either retailers or directly to consumers.
- Create the mission statement for the product or service. Research Google’s mission statement as an example. Mission statements can be anywhere from 15 words to 6 sentences.
- Identify the target market. Who are you targeting to buy this product/service? What is their income, age range, gender, geographic location, etc. Why would they buy this product? (Provide support from a source)
- List and explain the 6 P’s of this product/service. (The most important part of this assignment, make sure you include a lot of details.) (Product, price, presentation, promotion, place & personnel)
- Explain thoroughly who are your primary competitors and what do they do well?
- What will your product/service’s competitive advantage be? Explain in detail why will this product succeed?
- In your company, what type of skills will your employees need to make this a success?