writing easy task
Learning Goal: I’m working on a writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Look on the internet to find a data visualization to analyze that you find interesting. The visual should represent quantitative (numerical/statistical) data. The visual can be one you think is good or one you think has problems. Once you’ve found one you’d like to work with, analyze the visual by answering the following questions:
- What type of visual is it?
- Is the visual appropriate for the type of data? Why do you think so?
- What is the purpose of the visual and who is the audience? How do you know? What specific elements of the visual led you to your conclusion?
- Is the color use effective? Distracting? Does the color use make the visual more or less effective? Why?
- Does the design of the visual contribute to or detract from the clarity and accuracy of the visual? What specific elements support your conclusion?