I’m working on a artificial intelligence discussion question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
A robot is capable of delivering parcels from one location to another location. To describe the environment of the robot, we introduce the following predicates:
robot_at(l): the robot is located at location l.
parcel_at(p,l): the parcel p is located at location l.
handfree: the robot does not hold any parcel.
holding(p): the robot is holding parcel p.
The robot can perform three actions: Grab, Goto and Drop. The following table provides the STRIP specification of the actions:
||robot_at(l), parcel_at(p, l)
Assume that the initial state of environment is:
robot_at(l1), parcel_at(p1, l1), parcel_at(p2, l1), handfree
the goal of the robot is:
parcel_at (p1,l2), parcel_at (p2,l2), robot_at(l1).
Generate a run that brings the initial state to the goal states (10%). Depict the details of state transformation alone the run by indicating what facts are added and what facts are deleted after each action that is performed (10%)1.
Question 2 :
Download the GDL description for Eight Puzzle (eightPuzzle.txt). Read the description and answer the following questions:
- According to the game description, write the initial states of the game.
- According to the game description, write the goal states of the game (i.e., the states with goal value 100)?
- According to the game description, what are the possible actions “you” as a robot can take (legal actions)?
- Write action descriptions in STRIPS.
- Define a utility function (over states) for a game player (or called heuristic function) .
- Assume that the initial state changes to
Write a plan for the robot to achieve its goal.
In case of formating problems, Please see the word file.