I’m working on a communications question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
I chose the company Theranos. I started a small part of the paper and it is attached.
Write a 4–5 page paper in which you:
- State the name of the organization and describe its mission and purpose. Provide details about the company.
- Explain in detail the facts of the event that generated negative publicity, crisis, or scandal. Discuss why this situation would create negative publicity.
- Create the specific goals your campaign will try to achieve and justify why you chose these goals.
- Design and explain the steps you will take to achieve your goals.
- Discuss six of the ethical core values that a PR professional should employ in responding to the crisis (Chapter 6). Identify the internal and external stakeholders who will be affected by your actions.
- Compose an evaluation plan and explain how you will use it to assess the outcome of your campaign.
- Include a conclusion to summarize your points.
- Include in-text citations when presenting information from other sources. You should begin your search for sources in the Strayer Library.
- Use a minimum of three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources.
- Include a sources page at the end of your paper.
- Limit the use of quotes (no more than 10% of direct quotes in body of paper). Paraphrase content to demonstrate your understanding of the material.
- Include 7–8 headings to organize the paper by various sections or topics.
Note: Source pages are not included in the 4–5 page count.