I’m working on a other discussion question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
This week, you were asked to read the article, “Stress-Induced Immune Dysfunction: Implications for Health”. Stress is something we all experience at different times in our lives. While this article summarizes a lot of research that was done a number of years ago, there is still research going on in this area as we learn more about the interplay between our bodies and minds when it comes to stress.
Now that you have read about this research, including what these authors feel we still need to do more research about, what would you research next about the impact of stress? Tell us the following:
- Question you want to know that is related to stress and the body.
- How would you go about researching this? (This should be about one paragraph.)
- What challenges do you see in researching this question?
In your replies to your classmates, address the following:
- Do you think their question is a useful one to research?
- Do you think the method they proposed for researching it makes sense?
- Be specific about why or why not.
- Would you propose a different approach?
- Do you see any additional challenges to researching their question?
Be sure to support all discussion posts with knowledge from our readings. Include citations and a reference section in APA format.
Before submitting the discussion, review the PSYC1001_Week 4 Discussion Rubric (.docx)
Your initial post is due by Thursday, 11:59 PM. Your replies are due by Sunday, 11:59 PM.