HRM530 Strayer Week 5 Job Analysis and Job Description
Learning Goal: I’m working on a writing project and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
WEEK 5 ASSIGNMENT – JOB ANALYSIS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Go to the CBS Undercover Boss website and search for a full episode of the show. Imagine you are the CEO of the company in the selected episode.
Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:
- Provide a detailed comparison of two job positions from the episode.
- Perform a job analysis of each position.
- Provide a clear, detailed description of your method of collecting the information for the job analysis.
- Examples include one-on-one, interview, or survey.
- Create a detailed job description from the two positions you analyzed.
- Provide clear, conclusive rationale for why the job analyses and job descriptions comply with state and federal regulations.
- Support your propositions, assertions, arguments, or conclusions with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources synthesized in a coherent analysis.
- Write clearly and concisely in a manner that is well organized, grammatically correct, and free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a job description in compliance with state and federal regulations.