I’m working on a nursing presentation and need support to help me learn.
2 part assignment. instructions attached. and previous assignment attached for example.
5-7 page written assessment, assess the effect of the patient, family, or population problem you’ve previously defined on the quality of care, patient safety, and costs to the system and individual.
Assess the effect of the patient, family, or population problem you defined in the previous assessment on the quality of care, patient safety, and costs to the system and individual. Plan to spend at least 2 practicum hours exploring these aspects of the problem with the patient, family, or group. During this time, you may also consult with subject matter and industry experts of your choice. Document the time spent (your practicum hours) with these individuals or group in the Capella Academic Portal Volunteer Experience Form. Use the provided for this assessment to guide your work and interpersonal interactions.
Report on your experiences during your first 2 practicum hours, including how you presented your ideas about the health problem to the patient, family, or group.
- Whom did you meet with?
- What did you learn from them?
- Comment on the evidence-based practice (EBP) documents or websites you reviewed.
- What did you learn from that review?
- Share the process and experience of exploring the influence of leadership, collaboration, communication, change management, and policy on the problem.
- What barriers, if any, did you encounter when presenting the problem to the patient, family, or group?
- Did the patient, family, or group agree with you about the presence of the problem and its significance and relevance?
- What leadership, communication, collaboration, or change management skills did you employ during your interactions to overcome these barriers or change the patient’s, family’s, or group’s thinking about the problem (for example, creating a sense of urgency based on data or policy requirements)?
- What changes, if any, did you make to your definition of the problem, based on your discussions?
- What might you have done differently?