Problem Set #4
Learning Goal: I’m working on a management writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
#1. What is Six Sigma – what does it mean mathematically? What tools, techniques, and methods would you traditionally use in a Six Sigma facilitation? What do you envision as the roles and responsibilities for a Six Sigma centered project? Provide 8 Six Sigma tools and explain what they are used for.
#2. For this assignment, you have been assigned as the project manager for a project involving the installation of a new Internet security suite for your company.
Complete the following tasks for your project:
- Provide a brief overview of your project.
- Describe positive and negative risks within your project.
- Discuss how each of the identified risks can affect the success or failure of the project and rank each risk in terms of impact to the project.
- Propose risk mitigation and management approaches for each identified risk.
- Describe the role policy plays in the planning and performing of risk management processes.
- Chapter 9: Risk response and Treatment OptionsChapter 10: Risk Monitoring and ControlProject Quality Conference Paper: https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/practice-three-project-quality-management-7198Project Quality Conference Paper: https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/developing-grading-system-project-quality-6731Six Sigma Conference Paper: https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/quality-commitment-six-sigma-initiatives-4801