Learning Goal: I’m working on a psychology presentation and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Create a short slide presentation related to material from chapter 3 or 4 and share it with the class. You can be creative with this post.
**I don’t want more than 2 students to make a presentation about the same topic, so it will be YOUR responsibility to look through the titles of all posts before you submit. You will be docked points if you don’t follow this direction. You can make a post that says what you are “calling” so you don’t have to worry about working on a post and by the time you’re done two others have already posted about it.
– https://jeopardylabs.com/ (at least 15 questions)
– Google Slides
– other ideas?
Title: Chapter ?, topic of presentation
- Go more in-depth than the posted PowerPoint in teaching your term to the class. This should be 2-5 slides of content (title and references slides don’t count as content).
- Your presentation should be helpful to the students in the class as you study for your exam. Do NOT just restate what is said in the book, like a definition, or what I said in my slides.
- Attach your presentation to the post (if you can embed it do that, but I’m not sure that’s possible this week). You can also post a web link instead of attaching (like for Google Slides or Prezi).
- Describe your aid in 100-150 words, and why it’s useful in understanding the concept. (That’s right, you won’t be held to the 300 words this week because there will be words, images, etc. in your presentation)
Reply to 2 students and comment on their presentation with 150 words or more total.