HCM-574: Public Health 50006- critical thinking
Learning Goal: I’m working on a health & medical discussion question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
MODULE 03: CRITICAL THINKING
Public Health Infrastructure (100 Points)
Identify any public health concern that contributes to health risk or disease. Identity at least three agencies that are involved in addressing this health concern. Why is it important for those agencies to collaborate?
Please address the topic below:
- Background facts about the public health concern including incidence and prevalence
- The role that the three agencies play in public health including their mission and sphere of influence
- How these agencies collaborate and any challenges to collaboration
- Your recommendations to facilitate collaboration and effective public health response
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- Four-to-five pages in length, not including the cover sheet and reference page
- Formatted according to APA and Saudi Electronic University writing standards
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the other two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide